ROYAL NEWS report that the President had recently appointed visitation panel members to 38 Federal Universities and Inter-University Centres.
Other members are; Dr. Utile Timothy, Professor Aishatu Iya Ahmed, Dr. Emmanuel Igbeng, Barrister Victor Onuoha, Prof. Tanimu Abubakar and Engr. Abraham Chundusu.
The panel is expected to examine all academic programmes, policies and practices as well as the total academic and physical development, performance and direction of the institution and advise as to whether the desired targets have been met and how modifications may be made to achieve maximum academic productivity, excellence and service to the nation among other term of reference.
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy
- Nigeria is not broke, says finance minister
- Aree of Ogele felicitates with Sulu-Gambari on SAN attainment
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll