A director in the Kwara State Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Dr Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman has been found dead in his office in Ilorin, the state capital.
Officials of the Ministry who asked not to be named said the body of Ndaman, who was until his death the Director of Veterinary in the Ministry, was found in the office early Monday, even though the circumstances surrounding the death remain sketchy.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Police are yet to issue any official statement on this incident as at this moment.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation