Saturday December 12th was a glamorous day for the lives of former President Olusegun Obasanjo as one of his sons, Seun, got married to the love of his life, Deola Shonubi at the Harvesters Christian Center in Lagos state.
The wedding reception took place at the Federal Palace hotel in Victoria Island.
The wedding had important guests in attendance. They included the Ogun state governor Dapo Abiodun, former EFCC boss Nuhu Ribadu, ex-NDDC Managing Director Timi Alaibe, and a host of others.
One of the highlights of the day was when Deola received the Mercedes Benz SUV Seun gifted her as a wedding present a few hours before they exchanged their marriage vows.
See more photos below;
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister