Former Jigawa Chief Judge, Aminu Sabo Ringim, has died.
The former jurist died in a lone accident at about 1pm on Tuesday, May 18 in Shafar village, Ringim Local Government Area of the state.
Confirming the incident to newsmen, the Public Relations Officer, Jigawa Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Adamu Shehu, said the deceased lost control of his wheel while driving through a sharp bend.
“The incident happened around 1 p.m. today at Shafar village in Ringim LGA after the deceased, who is driving a Peugeot 206 from Dutse to Ringim, lost control on a sharp bend along Chaichai-Ringim road. The incident involved two persons, the former Chief Judge and his son,” Shehu said.
He said the son of the deceased who was in the vehicle as well sustained various degrees of injury and is currently receiving treatment in a hospital.
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63