Former host of Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, Frank Edoho, has replied Adamu Garba, a former presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who mocked Twitter after it was banned in Nigeria internet space on Friday.
Recall that Garba on Thursday had called the Federal Government to shut down Twitter from Nigeria’s internet space after the micro-blogging site deleted President Muhammadu Buhari’s post.
On Friday, the federal government suspended Twitter operations in Nigeria, DAILY POST reports.
Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information, said the government was forced to act because of “the persistent use of the platform for activities that are capable of undermining Nigeria’s corporate existence”.
However, Garba tweeted, “Goodbye to Twitter in Nigeria, Welcome to Crowwe. Join us @CrowweApp now!”
Frank who quoted Garba’s tweet said, “it might take a long time but you all will answer for your crimes to this Country. Bookmark this on your stupid crowwe”
“Welcome to absolute failure. If you think that banning Twitter would cause everybody to migrate to your cursed & crooked craw craw app, you are delusional.”Garba
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children