There is excitement and jubilation in Gaa-Aremu and Kuntu areas of Ilorin West LGA over the commencement of construction works on the dilapidated Gaa-Aremu, Kangu, Isale-Jagun to Kuntu roads.
The 1kilometre road which was facilitated by the Senator representing Kwara Central Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Saliu Mustapha is expected to be completed within a month.
At an interactive meeting which held earlier today at the palace of the Mogaji Isale-Jagun, the Mogaji, Alhaji Oba Suleiman Jagun, appreciated the Tinubu-led Federal Government for the reconstruction. He stressed that the road has been dilapidated for long and that he was happy it’s being reconstructed in his lifetime.
The Magaji equally thanked the Governor of Kwara State, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazak and the Senator who facilitated the project, Senator Saliu Mustapha for keeping to their promises to the community.
He promised maximum security for both the contractor and the workers throughout the duration of the project.
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List