The Acting CG of NSCDC, Hillary Kelechi Madu has appreciated the Federal Government and the Honourable Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola for the opportunity given to him to steer the affairs of the Corps in acting capacity and promised to continue in the execution of the Corps mandate to justify the confidence reposed in him.
He assured the Minister of his determination to rejig the system and personnel in order to ensure effective service delivery especially in Agro Rangers operations and the Protection of Critical and National Assets.
It would be recalled that the Honourable Minister of Interior recently charged the Acting Commandant General to sharpen the way the Corps perform its duties and play its role well in a way that will enhance internal security in the country.
The Minister also advised the Acting CG to identify areas of quick intervention while at the helm of the affairs of the service, urging him to take action that will boost the morale of the officers and men of the Corps while at the same time counting on his support to reshape the organisation for robust service delivery.
He echoed this during the official presentation of the Acting Commandant General DCG Hillary Kelechi Madu to him at the Interior Ministry by the Commissioner in charge of appointment and promotion at the Civil Defence, Correction, Fire and Immigration Board (CDCFIB).
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG