The Hongkong Department of Health (DH) on Wednesday disallowed visitors to any person under compulsory quarantine in hotels.
If confines have the need to replenish goods or food, their friends, family members or hotel staff can place them outside the guestrooms for the confines to pick up without face-to-face contact.
If a person under compulsory hotel quarantine requires the company of a carer which requires prior permission from DH, the carer also has to be quarantined in the hotel till the end of the quarantine period.
According to Hong Kong’s Hospital Authority, 109 patients with COVID-19 infections are still being treated in hospitals, including eight in critical condition
Hong Kong’s Center for Health Protection (CHP) as of Wednesday reported nine additional confirmed cases of COVID-19, taking the number of confirmed cases to 5,479 in Hong Kong.
Among the newly reported cases, six had a travel history during the incubation period, one was a local case with unknown sources while the other two were epidemiological linked with a previous local case, the CHP said in a statement.
A total of 125 cases have been recorded in the 14 days from Nov. 4 to Nov.17, including 18 with unknown sources.
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate