DJ Switch has come out to attack the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, over the numerous claims he has come out to make concerning her and the October 20 shooting at the Lekki tollgate.
Last week, Mr Mohammed had a press conference where he attacked CNN over the documentary they released concerning the shooting incident.
While CNN insisted that the soldiers fired live ammunition at the #EndSARS protesters, Lai Mohammed said the Federal government believes the account of the Nigerian Army that they shot blank bullets and not live ammunition at the protesters. Mohammed at the press conference called DJ Switch a fraud and also asked who was ”sponsoring her”.
Reacting to his comments via her Twitter handle, DJ Switch wrote:
”How can a “minister of information” be so “misinformed”?The only believable thing about him, is his name…Lai Unfortunately sir,the truth is a very stubborn thing! Tnk u all 4 ur well wishes & prayers.Its nt bn easy 4 me bt d need 2 #SoroSoke is more important than their bullying”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner