A Nigerian man, Muhammed Adam as taking to Twitter to share his own opinion on guys showing interest in their friends sister.
Taking to the micro-blogging site, the young man says he finds it disrespectful and an act of betrayal for his friend to show interest in his sister.
“I actually find it very disrespectful and act of betrayal for my friend to show interest in my sister. Guys that have sisters generally do not like it for their friends to have anything romantic with their sisters.
This has nothing to do with my circle. There are people who aren’t just comfortable with that arrangement and others who find nothing wrong with it. A good friend doesn’t also guarantee a good partner. But if the girl wants, goodluck but I am not involved in the arrangement”.
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations
- Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Death toll crosses 5,000
- Atiku pays courtesy visit to Bauchi traditional rulers
- FG tasks Hajj Institute on best services to pilgrims
- Man United massively transformed under Ten Hag – De Gea
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku