Latest report has confirmed that a medical doctor with the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of General Hospital Ilorin has tested positive for COVID-19 after attending to an infected pregnant woman in the hospital.
With the situation, ROYAL NEWS reports that
the Maternity unit of the hospital has been closed down.
According to report by national moolight,”The Covid 19 transmission at the hospital according to some top medical doctors who spoke under a condition of anonymity was due to failure of triaging of patients, and non-availability, and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
“The doctor has been taken to Sobi Isolation Centre.”
The Covid 19 transmission at the hospital according to some top medical doctors who spoke under condition of anonymity was due to failure of triaging of patients, and non-availability, and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment