The death of Imam Shuaib Abdulsalaam – Chief Imam of Maraba Central Mosque, Ilorin has created a vacuum among highly devoted Islamic Scholars in Nigeria.
He was a dedicated and committed Muslim Scholar whose sermons and religious devotion has reformed millions of people in Kwara State and Nigeria as a whole.
The deceased has contributed immensely to Islamic knowledge for the Muslim youth and Elders and he demonstrated true service to Allah and sacrifice to mankind.
This great scholar would continued to be remembered for his outstanding contributions to the growth Islam and practical service to Allah and humanity.
May Allah have mercy on him and grant him Paradise (i.e. Al-Janbatul-Firdaous…Ameen.
Islamic Missionaries’ Association of Nigeria (IMAN)
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus