The death of Imam Shuaib Abdulsalaam – Chief Imam of Maraba Central Mosque, Ilorin has created a vacuum among highly devoted Islamic Scholars in Nigeria.
He was a dedicated and committed Muslim Scholar whose sermons and religious devotion has reformed millions of people in Kwara State and Nigeria as a whole.
The deceased has contributed immensely to Islamic knowledge for the Muslim youth and Elders and he demonstrated true service to Allah and sacrifice to mankind.
This great scholar would continued to be remembered for his outstanding contributions to the growth Islam and practical service to Allah and humanity.
May Allah have mercy on him and grant him Paradise (i.e. Al-Janbatul-Firdaous…Ameen.
Islamic Missionaries’ Association of Nigeria (IMAN)
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Ndudi Elumelu wins PDP Reps ticket for 5th term
- FG imposes new tax on phone-calls to fund healthcare
- Abia Speaker wins PDP’s ticket for House of Reps
- Ali Isa emerges as PDP’s Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency, Gombe, candidate
- Breaking…..Wahab Issa, Mohammed Ajia declared winner of PDP Reps primaries
- Lagos PDP calls for cancellation of primaries
- Commission begins screening of intending Christian pilgrims
- Ortom expresses satisfaction with work on roads, other projects
- 2023 Presidency: Lawan begs Kano to swing in his favour
- I’ll reform education sector if elected president —Lawan