Days after setting his Instagram account on private, married gospel singer Sammie Okposo who confesse to cheating on his wife with a US-based lady, has deleted his Instagram and Twitter accounts.
Recall that also that ROYAL NEWS reported that the lady he cheated on his wife with, stated that she will be keeping the pregnancy even though he wanted her to go through an abortion.
Quick checks on Twitter and Instagram confirmed that his accounts are no longer accessible. His Instagram account read “Sorry this page isn’t available, the link you followed may be broken or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.”
His Twitter account also reads, “This account doesn’t exist, try searching for another.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged