Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State has been hospitalized in a London hospital ahead of the Supreme Court judgement on some governorship election petitions, including Bauchi.
This was contained in a press statement made available to journalists Sunday night by the Senior Special Assistant on Media to the Governor, Mukhtar Gidado.
The Supreme Court had fixed Monday, January 13, for the hearing of the appeal brought against Governor Mohammed, by the All Progressives Congress and its governorship candidate, Mohammed Abubakar.
The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad, had adjourned till Tuesday, January 14, for delivery of the judgement in the matter.
The media aide quoted the governor as saying, “I am in the hospital in London but we strongly believe that Allah is sufficient for us and He is able and capable to give us victory! Cheers, success shall be ours, In sha Allah! Cheers to you all.”
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra