Nigeria’s Senate President, Dr. Ahmad Lawan , on Monday purchased the presidential nomination form of the the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The form was purchased for him by a group of his friends led by Chief Sam Nkire, a member of the National Caucus of the party and 15 other Senators, at the International Conference Centre, Abuja.
Given that the forms are selling at N100 million, with Lawan as the 24th aspirant, the ruling party has grossed an unprecedented N2.4 billion from the sale of presidential nomination forms alone.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Buhari’s Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen, withdraws from Senatorial race
- Stirke: UNILORIN VC sends strong message to FG, ASUU
- Ekiti guber race: I’m committed to APC’s victory at poll—Bamidele
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES