The Kaduna State Commissioner for Health, Amina Mohammed-Baloni, has confirmed that she tested positive for the deadly coronavirus.
Baloni in a tweet on her Twitter page revealed that she has gone into isolation.
“Following notification that I have tested positive for COVID-19, I have proceeded into isolation for the necessary treatment.
“I look forward to a quick and complete recovery from this infection,” she added.
Meanwhile, Kaduna State on Friday recorded 35 new cases of the virus. The State has also recorded a total of 5752 cases.
Nigeria also reported a total of 1544 new COVID-19 infections in the country.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), announced that twelve persons died in the last 24 hours.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign