The association in its congratulatory message by Kwara/Kogi Branch Chairman, Pharm. Bioku Rahmon, said the honour represents Dr. Yusuf’s deserved recognition for his contribution in nation building.
ROYAL NEWS reports that only 447 persons made the hallowed list out of 5,000 nominees, presented with the awards by President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday.
The full statement reads:
“The Chairman, Council and entire Membership of the Branch heartedly felicitate with you in your recent conferment of the prestigious award of the Member of the Order of the Niger (MON) by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
“This, no doubt, represents a deserved recognition of your tremendous contributions to the nation building, a wealth of contribution mainly reaped from the industrial manufacturing sector as a top industrialist and great philanthropist. We congratulate you on this high attainment and feel very proud to be identified with you. All stakeholders at the Branch congratulate you on this epoch-making feat.
“We pray that God will grant you ling life to enjoy your new rank, even as we wish you greater attainment to come.”
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC