The Group Managing Director of KAM Holding Ltd., Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, on Wednesday charged the Federal Government to continue to support entrepreneurship and vocational studies in a bid to rescue the nation from economic decadence and recession.
He spoke at the Nigerian Army College of Education, Science and Enterprenuership 2022 Exhibition Week held at the Sobi Cantonment in Ilorin.
Dr. Yusuf further stressed that KAM Holding Ltd. has being playing pivotal roles in industrial sector of the nation’s economy for many years with subsiaries which has accommodated both Nigerians and expatriates for job placements at all cadres.
He however expressed his excitements at the different innovations and products displayed at the exhibition streasing”I am proud to associate with you and as an entrepreneur, i shall continue to support your programmes at all times.”
The Provost of the College, Brigadier General Peter Oguntola, confirmed that the NACOE has all its courses accredited with the sole purpose of producing graduates that will create more jobs in the society.
Also Speaking, the Commandant of NAISET, Major General B.A. Tsoho, encourged youths to focus more on Science and Technology and Innovation stressing that “That is the way out of numerous economic challenges facing the nation.”
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note