KAM Holding CEO, Kamoru Yusuf mourns late Gbamoyin of Jimba-Oja
Dr. Yusuf described the monarch as a devout Muslim who lived his life with sincere love and commitments to the growth and development of his community.
According to him, “His Royal Highness, Oba Muhammadu Jamiu Oyewale was a God fearing traditional ruler who led the people of his community with absolute sincerity, honesty and genuine commitments for the growth of the community.
“He promoted peace and unity among residence of Jimba-Oja community. We shall really miss his wise counsels and thorough guidance. May Allah grant him forgiveness, accept his good deeds and admit him into al-janatul firdaos.”
Dr. Yusuf therefore commiserated with the deceased’s family members both immediate and extended, indigenes of Jimba-Oba community as well as the entire people of Ifelodun Local Government Area of Kwara over the great loss of the monarch.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti
- No clandestine meeting between Oriwoola, Tinubu– Onanuga
- I won election before without Peter Obi – Alex Otti
- IESA welcomes Alfanla’s emergence as UNILORIN’s Registrar-designate
- My suspension by Ayu last kick of a dead horse — Fayose
- 10th NASS: Experience, competence should be criteria for leadership positions —-Bamidele
- Nigeria Air to Take-off Before End of Buhari’s Administration—-Sirika
- NSIB Sets To Release Report Soon–– DG
- Ekweremadu, wife, doctor found guilty of organ trafficking