Kwara State Executive Council on Wednesday approved the presentation of a revised 2021 budget estimated at N169,167,143,768 to the State House of Assembly.
The revised budget estimate is 23% higher than the approved 2021 budget of N137,684,915,550.
The council approval followed a detailed presentation of a memo on the budgetary performance by the Secretary to the State Government Prof. Mamman Saba Jibril.
He told the council that the revised budget seeks the appropriation of the N27.260b bond the state had recently accessed to execute some strategic social and economic infrastructural projects across the state.
The revised budget is billed for presentation to the House later this week.
Mrs. Abosede Olaitan Buraimoh
Commissioner for Communications
September 1, 2021
- ROYAL NEWS Online Newspaper clocks 10 from scratch to stardom
- NSCDC arrest 7 suspects over alleged energy theft/meter tampering in Kwara
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine
- Senate gives NPA 48hrs ultimatum to produce unaccounted $1.8bn