By Arowona Abdulazeez, Ilorin
The Kwara State Commissioner for Youth Development, Hon. Jamila Adamu Bake, has affirmed that the current administration is a major stakeholder when it comes to ensuring that Kwara Youths are guided to the path of development.
The Commissioner made this affirmation on Wednesday when members of the Center for Community Empowerment and Poverty Eradication (CCEPE), paid a courtesy visit to her office.
The visit was aimed at intimating the Ministry of the achievements of the Organisation as well as seek possible ways of collaboration and synergies with the state government on key areas that will bring more development to the state through the youth.
Addressing the members in her office, the commissioner commended the Organisation’s effort towards youth development in the state.
The Permanent Secretary, Barr (Mrs) Iyabo Funke Banire, in her remarks, appreciated the Organisation for its impact in the society and all that they have been doing for the youth of the State.
She encouraged the organisation to continue to assist the government in whichever way it can as it takes a concerted efforts when it comes to issues that concern the youth.
Banire explained that Governor AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq is doing so much to see that the youth are well taken care of thereby advancing the youth of the State.
Earlier, Mr. Abdurrahman Ayuba, the Chief Executive Oficer of Center for Community Empowerment and Poverty Eradication (CCEPE) explained the aim of the organisation as one which is targeted at providing succour to the most vulnerable in the society,
He commended the state government for creating an enabling environment for them to achieve their aims.
Ayuba disclosed the intention of the organisation to collaborate with the state government so as to assist in tackling the menace of youth unemployment, youth restivness and violence as a way of doing more for the youth in the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council