By Arowona Abdulazeez, Ilorin
The Kwara State Commissioner for Youth Development, Hon. Jamila Adamu Bake, has affirmed that the current administration is a major stakeholder when it comes to ensuring that Kwara Youths are guided to the path of development.
The Commissioner made this affirmation on Wednesday when members of the Center for Community Empowerment and Poverty Eradication (CCEPE), paid a courtesy visit to her office.
The visit was aimed at intimating the Ministry of the achievements of the Organisation as well as seek possible ways of collaboration and synergies with the state government on key areas that will bring more development to the state through the youth.
Addressing the members in her office, the commissioner commended the Organisation’s effort towards youth development in the state.
The Permanent Secretary, Barr (Mrs) Iyabo Funke Banire, in her remarks, appreciated the Organisation for its impact in the society and all that they have been doing for the youth of the State.
She encouraged the organisation to continue to assist the government in whichever way it can as it takes a concerted efforts when it comes to issues that concern the youth.
Banire explained that Governor AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq is doing so much to see that the youth are well taken care of thereby advancing the youth of the State.
Earlier, Mr. Abdurrahman Ayuba, the Chief Executive Oficer of Center for Community Empowerment and Poverty Eradication (CCEPE) explained the aim of the organisation as one which is targeted at providing succour to the most vulnerable in the society,
He commended the state government for creating an enabling environment for them to achieve their aims.
Ayuba disclosed the intention of the organisation to collaborate with the state government so as to assist in tackling the menace of youth unemployment, youth restivness and violence as a way of doing more for the youth in the state.
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter
- BREAKING…. Foremost Nigerian Emir, Muhammadu Sunusi II is dead
- Emefiele reveals what will happen to old naira notes after Feb. 10 deadline
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training