BEING A PRESS RELEASE BY KWARA CENTRAL JOINT POLITICAL YOUTH ASSOCIATION (KWCJPYA) TO DEBUNK THE SPECULATION OF FALSEHOOD RUMOR THAT THIS ASSOCIATION DISGRACE OUR OWN GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE HELD ON WED 2ND AUGUST, 2017
I welcome you all to this press conference.
Kwara central Joint Political Youth Association is an association Jointly formed by some like minds Youth under the umbrella of our political leader in kwara State Dr, Abubakar Bukola Saraki (CON) and the chief pilot of Government affairs in Kwara State Dr. Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed, Executive Governor of Kwara State to work as a team and speak in one voice for the benefit of our teeming youth to achieve the dividends of democracy.
Here we are today as a body used to Champion the course of political youth and struggle, where we also serve as intermediary between the State Government and Youth participating in politics in our Society.
We also serve as a mega phone for the State Government to broadcast and showcase some of the government activities such as project being embarked on.
In view of the above subject matter being in speculation by the opposition party that will disgrace our amiable Governor in a town hall meeting that will normally attend at the state Banquet Hall, which serves as an avenue of the State Government to meet the electorate and speak on some of his achievement and ongoing project being embarked on by the government for the benefit of the masses. But unfortunately we heard on radio, read in newspapers that we disgrace the Governor on the last town hall meeting held on 22nd july,2017.
We are saying categorically that information of abusing, using insulting language and disgrace our governor is malicious, falicious and false information. This is only way to cause mischief amongst our fellow members in our party and entire electorates within Kwara State at large.
Yes , as a strong bonafide member and student of Olusola Saraki School of political thought, our action and reaction at the last town hall meeting with our Governor was to appreciate the effort of our able leader Dr, Abubakar Bukola Saraki active work done for the passage of amendment bill “not to young to run” that will basically be of benefit to I and you and the future of unborn children. We are also using this medium to thank our able Governor on the following seen and unseen project done for the youths.
- Youth empowerment programmes (batch A) for youth association and party structure.
- Provision of Buses (Known as Soludero transit) to student and electorate of Kwara State
- Financial assistance rendered to many youth for school fee, health care, and some other unplanned purposes.
- Payment of the first batch bursary disbursement/scholarship fee to Kwara State indigenes in various tertiary institution and school of law.
Let us use this opportunity to clarify that the State Government did not order the arrest of any political youth or non political youth other than those who were suspected to be involved in unlawful or illegal activities in the State. We are in total of the renewed fight against cultism in Kwara State.
In view of the above achievement done by our amiable Governor of Kwara State Alh Abdulfatah Ahmed in investing on youth programmes, we here by pass a vote of confidence for his administrative strategy.
Finally Kwara central Joint political youth association really appreciate the efforts of Kwara State Government in building youth capacity in our dear State, as we are still looking in to your eye for more employment, Empowerment, Release of another Bursary to our indigenous student and dividends of democracy to the entire masses.
God Bless Kwara Central Youth
God Bless Kwara State
God Bless Nigeria
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note