Sanwo-Olu gave the order to curtail the spread of COVID-19.
Following the resurgence of COVID-19, the State government had ordered workers from Grade Level 14 and below to work from home.
But workers across most sectors have been directed to resume on Monday, January 18, 2021.
However, a tweet by the governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Gboyega Akosile reads: Breaking: Gov @jidesanwoolu has extended work from home order for civil servants on Grade Level 14 and below from Monday January 18 to February 1. A circular by @HMOKUNOLA1 Stated that decision was taken by the Gov to successfully curtail the spread of the #COVID19 in the State.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo