Alhaji Sulu-Gambari described the deceased as a diligent and outstanding medical practitioner who provided healthcare services to the masses with sincere passion and absolute commitment to work. He was a selfless and accomplished medical doctor with a difference.
In a condolence message to the Jatto’s family on Sunday signed by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir commiserated with the Olofa of Offa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II, Offa Descendants Union, families and friends of the deceased over the great and irreplaceable loss.
“His Royal Highness, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR hereby expressed his condolences to the Jatto family and all his loved ones left behind. His heart and prayers are with you at this period of mourning. Late Dr. Jatto, a renown Optometrist doctor, took proper care of our late beloved mother, Hajia Aishat Nma Sulu-Gambari during her lifetimes, among other wonderful services to humanity.
“May Almighty Allah forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds, admit him into Al-janatul firdaos and give the family the fortitude to bear the effects which his demise will cause”, the statement added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal