Alhaji Sulu-Gambari described the deceased as a diligent and outstanding medical practitioner who provided healthcare services to the masses with sincere passion and absolute commitment to work. He was a selfless and accomplished medical doctor with a difference.
In a condolence message to the Jatto’s family on Sunday signed by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir commiserated with the Olofa of Offa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II, Offa Descendants Union, families and friends of the deceased over the great and irreplaceable loss.
“His Royal Highness, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR hereby expressed his condolences to the Jatto family and all his loved ones left behind. His heart and prayers are with you at this period of mourning. Late Dr. Jatto, a renown Optometrist doctor, took proper care of our late beloved mother, Hajia Aishat Nma Sulu-Gambari during her lifetimes, among other wonderful services to humanity.
“May Almighty Allah forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds, admit him into Al-janatul firdaos and give the family the fortitude to bear the effects which his demise will cause”, the statement added.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*