Alhaji Sulu-Gambari described the deceased as a diligent and outstanding medical practitioner who provided healthcare services to the masses with sincere passion and absolute commitment to work. He was a selfless and accomplished medical doctor with a difference.
In a condolence message to the Jatto’s family on Sunday signed by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir commiserated with the Olofa of Offa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II, Offa Descendants Union, families and friends of the deceased over the great and irreplaceable loss.
“His Royal Highness, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR hereby expressed his condolences to the Jatto family and all his loved ones left behind. His heart and prayers are with you at this period of mourning. Late Dr. Jatto, a renown Optometrist doctor, took proper care of our late beloved mother, Hajia Aishat Nma Sulu-Gambari during her lifetimes, among other wonderful services to humanity.
“May Almighty Allah forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds, admit him into Al-janatul firdaos and give the family the fortitude to bear the effects which his demise will cause”, the statement added.
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline