LP is going into extinction: Prophet Olujobi warns Sanwo-olu, others
Prophet Bisi Olujobi on Friday shared his vision on happenings that may occur in Nigeria in the coming months.
The cleric, in a statement, commented on the Labour Party (LP), Lagos Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and ex-wife of the Ooni of Ife, Queen Silekunola Naomi.
Others are Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in Ogun, Ladi Adebutu and Leke, son of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCC) leader, Pastor Enoch Adeboye.
“The present Labour Party will go into extinction…in a matter of time,” declared the General Overseer of Wisdom Church of Christ International in Ketu, Lagos.
The septuagenarian said Governor Sanwo-Olu’s second term will bring about “more improvement”, but advised him to be wary of “praise mongers”.
“He should not segregate any tribe. Some people would want to mislead him into doing that, especially segregating the Igbos, who didn’t vote for him during the election.”
On Adeboye’s son, Olujobi said he would enter “spiritual confusion” and needs fervent prayers “as there are thick conspiracy against him”.
The clergyman predicts the attacks will manifest in the nearest future and take a new dimension “immediately his father passes on”.
On Queen Naomi, he said she has no chance with any other man than Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi whom she had a child with; “Any step aside this will result in tragedy.”
Olujobi, however, prophesied Naomi and the traditional ruler will reconcile, while “other women with the Ooni will evaporate one after the other”.
On Ogun politics, he said though Adetutu has “a crown on his head,” he will not have an upper hand in his legal action to unseat Ogun governor, Dapo Abiodun.
Speaking on Sudan, the prophet stated that the war is targeted at East African countries, urging the continent’s leaders to unite and serve with the fear of God.
“Many blood will still be shared. I see the war lingering for another two years. Uganda, South Sudan, Eritrea and Ethiopia will be affected, except they pray and work harder”, he noted.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari