Mancheter United against Norwich City on Sunday evening sets a Premier league record
in the win at Carrow Road as Scott Mctominay scored the opening goal against Norwich City.
The Scotland midfielder which has been seen as a prospect by many scored the first goal for United in the first half giving them the lead against Norwich City at Carrow Road.
The goal is the clubs 2000th in the competition and the team was able to pass the said record by scoring 2 more goals in the Sunday evening visit to Carrow Road.
The second goal was scored by Marcus Rashford after his penalty kick was saved by Tim Krul the Norwich City’s keeper, United was also awarded another penalty in the second half which was taken by Anthony Martial which was also saved by Tim Krul before he scored the third goal making the score line 0-3 after which a mistake by Scott Mctominay cost United a chance at getting a clean sheet at Carrow Road with the match ending in 1-3.
Anthony Martial who has just returned from injury seems to be the catalyst the team needed to return to winning ways since the team hasn’t lost any of the two matches played since the return of the forward. Manchester United set to face Chelsea on Wednesday in the next round of the Carabao Cup, given that both teams met already in the opening weekend of the Premier league this season in which United won 4-0 against Chelsea, can United repeat the events of the first game on Wednesday ?
- Kwara assembly applauds KWASACA over projects
- Buhari seeks Senate’s approval of 6 Executive Bills
- Convicted Yahoo Yahoo boy masterminds $100million deal from prison custody
- EFCC jails another 5 internet fraudsters in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- SAD…AbdulRazaq mourns as KWASU loses lecturer, student in auto crash
- Hate Speech Bill: Death penalty, other punitive terms open to amendments
- Imbibe spirit of sportsmanship, ex-PDP aspirant, Igali tells Bayelsa gov-elect
- No going back on Hate Speech Bill, says sponsor
- UNILORIN, AL-Hikmah varsities’ best graduating students to bag Gbenga Power Foundation scholarships
- Lawan rejoices with APC, Kogi, Bayelsa governors-elect