President Muhammadu Buhari will on Monday leave the country on an official trip to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to attend Economic Forum of the Future Investment Initiative in Riyadh.
He would on the sideline of the event hold bilateral talks with King Salman of Saudi Arabia and King Abdullah ll of Jordan.
A statement by the Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) Femi Adesina, gave the details of the president’s itinerary.
Adesina said “On Wednesday, October 30 2019, the President will participate in the high-level event titled: “What is Next for Africa: How will Investment and Trade Transform the Continent into the Next Great Economic Success Story?” with Presidents of Kenya, Congo-Brazzaville and Burkina Faso.
“At the end of the summit, President Buhari will on Saturday, November 2, 2019, proceed to the United Kingdom on a private visit. He is expected to return to Nigeria on November 17, 2019.”
- Nigeria to begin free visa entry for Africans by 2020
- BREAKING…. Electricity employees suspend strike action
- BREAKING…. At last, Kwara governor picks new date to swear-in commissioners
- FG urged to set up unemployment fund
- Senate seeks 20% from budget to fund constituency projects
- Senate probes PPPRA over N800bn roads maintenance fund
- Senate moves against illegal influx of foreign vessels
- Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Marwa bemoan prevalence of drug abuse in Nigeria
- Aisha Buhari fires Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu (FULL STATEMENT)
- Senate probes N20trn unremitted stamp duties from banks, others