Stephanie Grisham, U.S. First Lady Melania Trump’s chief of staff, says she is resigning effective immediately.
A longtime associate of Mrs Trump, Grisham was also a former White House spokeswoman.
She said it had been an honour to serve the Trump administration.
Grisham gave no reasons for her unexpected move.
It remained unclear whether her departure was related to the storming of the Capitol by supporters of outgoing president Donald Trump.
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo