Stephanie Grisham, U.S. First Lady Melania Trump’s chief of staff, says she is resigning effective immediately.
A longtime associate of Mrs Trump, Grisham was also a former White House spokeswoman.
She said it had been an honour to serve the Trump administration.
Grisham gave no reasons for her unexpected move.
It remained unclear whether her departure was related to the storming of the Capitol by supporters of outgoing president Donald Trump.
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue