A frontline chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), and former member of the Federal House of Representatives, Hon. Moshood Mustapha, has been conferred with honourable traditional title of ‘Olu Omo’ of Yorubaland.
ROYAL NEWS learnt that Hon. Mustapha was honoured in far away Ghana (Accra region) with the prestigious title by the Oba Yoruba of Ghana, His Royal Majesty Alhaji Hamza Peregrino Brimah (VIII).
Meanwhile, Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State on Sunday rejoiced with Hon. Moshood Mustapha on the well deserved honour.
Abdulrazaq said: “I congratulate Alhaji Moshood Mustapha and his immediate family on this honour which underscores his philanthropy and convivial nature. It is my prayer that Almighty Allah will continue to guide him to continue his good works.”
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling