The lawmaker stated this at the 39th Media Parliament organised by the Kwara State Council Nigeria Union of Journalists, ( NUJ) themed: “Raising the bar of good governance in Kwara North Through Effective Legislation” held on Tuesday.
Sadiq also announced that ten classrooms fully equipped with instructional materials were built by him to ensure easy access to quality education in the area
He also acknowledged the infrastructural development of Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq in developing the area to upscale living standard of the people of Kwara-North
Senator Sadiq who sunk about 100 boreholes for different Community in Kwara-North assured his people of more social amenities, women empowerment and human capital development to enable them self reliant
In his address of welcome, Chairman, Nigerian Union of Journalists, NUJ Kwara Council, Comrade Abdul-lateef Ahmed, said the Media Parliament is geared to continually engage the elites particularly public officeholders to enable them understand the responsibilities placed on theirs shoulders.
Comrade Ahmed described Senator Sadiq as a consummate pharmacist and politician with impactful representation of his people
Also Speaking, Chairperson, Nigeria Association of Women Journalists, NAWOJ, Kwara State Chapter, Bola Ipinlaye charged Senator Sadiq to be gender sensitive particularly in the area of women empowerment
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin