Mr. Sunday Ogbadu, the spokesman for the command, made this revelation in a statement issued to journalists on Thursday in Katsina.
Ogbadu said: “This is to inform the general public about the conviction of two notorious drug dealers, tried and convicted by the High Court, Katsina.
“Such drug dealers include Saifullahi Lawal, 30, convicted and sentenced to eight years in prison on April 4.
“And Murtala Danlami, 35, convicted and sentenced to seven years in prison on March 31.
“Prior to their arrest, they had been the leading distributors of controlled drugs within the state.
“In light of the above, the NDLEA State Commander, Mr. Mohammed Bashir, has warned that anyone who refuses to desist from such acts will face the wrath of the law as the commando’s operatives will leave no stone unturned. stir. ”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Ndudi Elumelu wins PDP Reps ticket for 5th term
- FG imposes new tax on phone-calls to fund healthcare
- Abia Speaker wins PDP’s ticket for House of Reps
- Ali Isa emerges as PDP’s Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency, Gombe, candidate
- Breaking…..Wahab Issa, Mohammed Ajia declared winner of PDP Reps primaries
- Lagos PDP calls for cancellation of primaries
- Commission begins screening of intending Christian pilgrims
- Ortom expresses satisfaction with work on roads, other projects
- 2023 Presidency: Lawan begs Kano to swing in his favour
- I’ll reform education sector if elected president —Lawan