Veteran Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh a.k.a Osuofia clocks a new age today.
Nkem Owoh, who attained stardom in the early 2000’s with his comic characters in movies especially in ‘Osuofia’ turns 63 today and he is super excited about it.
The thespian took to his social media page to share a photo of himself with the words ;
Happy Birthday to ME. Join me in this celebration by saying a word of prayer.
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano
- 3 policemen killed in Ebonyi by unknown gunmen
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi