Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry has declared that there won’t be any election in 2023 if the politicians don’t desist from evil ways.
The presidential aspirants must put a stop to shedding the blood of the innocent, he says.
Apostle Paul said in a statement, “Thus says the Lord: If the politicians refuse to change, there won’t be any Election in 2023.”
He added that “if Nigeria politicians keep up with the bloodshed and honor the darkness more than I the Lord: then there won’t be any election in 2023.
“They must change their way and cater to the poor and honor the religious advisers, or nothing good will come out of it.
He further revealed that if they refuse to cease seeking one another’s lives and stop seeking the downfall of each other: because these situations will increase from June 2021 until January 2022.
“And if they keep investigating each other, just to ruin one another’s reputation, because these activities will lead to various mysterious events that will not make the Election take place.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign