Oba Ajibola’s demise marks end of an era— KAM Holding CEO
The Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Ltd, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf MON, has commiserated with the people of Erin-Ile community, in Oyun Local Government Area of Kwara State, over the demise of its monarch, Oba Abdulganiyu Ajibola (MFR).
He noted that the monarch’s death has marked the end of an era owing to his long reign (41 years) on the throne stressing that late Oba Ajibola was a distinguished and receptive traditional ruler of note.
Dr. Yusuf expressed his heartfelt condolences to the Kwara State Governor, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, the entire people of Oyun Local Government Area as well as the families of the deceased and indigenes of Erin-Ile kingdom home and abroad.
He noted that the monarch will be remembered for his fatherly and warmth reception of young and old in the society even as he prayed Allah’s continued forgiveness and mercies on the soul of the departed monarch.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje