Peter Okoye of the defunct P-Square group, has reacted to accusation of fraud by ex-Super Eagles striker, Peter Osaze Odemwingie.
Odenwingie had on his Instagram page accused Peter of robbing people in broad daylight with his lottery business.
His post read: “What happened to you Peter P-Square? You are robbing people in broad daylight with that nonsense business of yours and now you want to take Christmas from them? You no dey fear God at all?”
Reacting, Peter on his Instagram story shared an old photo of them together and called for prayers for Odenwingie, adding that all is not well with the ex-Super Eagles striker.
Peter wrote: “Please pray for my namesake, Peter Osaze Odemwingie, all is definitely not well with him.”
Peter also shared a screenshot of their Instagram private chat, where he explained to Odenwingie that his lottery business is registered and licensed.
- Gunmen kill DPO in Benue
- World Hijab Day: FOMWAN hails female Muslims for upholding Allah’s command
- JAMB apprehends 6 CBT operators in Kano State
- Kwara govt gives transformers to 11 communities
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari