The BBNaija star, Terseer Kiddwaya, has lamented on social media over Nigeria’s dire state.
Kiddwaya appears to have joined other celebrities who have cried out regarding the peculiarities inherent in Nigeria.
In a recent tweet he made, Kiddwaya disclosed that he woke up in tears while considering insecurity and weakness among the masses.
Kiddwaya described Nigeria as a zone that is currently on fire, while the people in power have decided to give the plights of the citizens deaf ears.
In his words:
“I woke up in tears this morning. I just couldn’t sleep. How can I? I can hear the gunshots and cries in my dream. Our nation is burning, and no one is hearing us.”
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano
- 3 policemen killed in Ebonyi by unknown gunmen
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi