The BBNaija star, Terseer Kiddwaya, has lamented on social media over Nigeria’s dire state.
Kiddwaya appears to have joined other celebrities who have cried out regarding the peculiarities inherent in Nigeria.
In a recent tweet he made, Kiddwaya disclosed that he woke up in tears while considering insecurity and weakness among the masses.
Kiddwaya described Nigeria as a zone that is currently on fire, while the people in power have decided to give the plights of the citizens deaf ears.
In his words:
“I woke up in tears this morning. I just couldn’t sleep. How can I? I can hear the gunshots and cries in my dream. Our nation is burning, and no one is hearing us.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections