President Buhari’s daughter, Zahra Indimi and her handsome husband, Ahmed Indimi are celebrating their 4th Wedding Anniversary.
Being in the public eye is not always easy for couples and it has affected the union of some lovebirds.
Despite the hardships some celebrity relationships face, some of them have been able to thrive and that includes the marriage between Zahra and Ahmed.
It seemed just like yesterday when they tied the knot at a carnival-like wedding and it came as a surprise to many when Zahra took to social media to reveal that they had now been happily married for four years.
The president’s beautiful daughter penned down lovely words to celebrate her husband, Ahmed. According to her, if she had to, she would marry him again.
Zahra said life could not have been the same without him and she prayed for God to make all spouses the coolness of each other’s eyes.
In Her Words:
“I’ll do it all over again if I had to. Happy 4th Anniversary @ahmed.indimi life couldn’t have possibly been the same without you.
“Ya Allah make all spouses the coolness of each other’s eyes. Ameen ya Wadud. Je t’aime #zahmed2016”
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue