By AbdulNaseer Argungu, Birnin Kebbi
AUTHORITY of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency, (FERMA) on Tuesday got commendations from road users for fixing federal roads cross Kebbi State.
Speaking with Royal News reporter, motorists confirmed that all federal roads in Kebbi State are in good condition as the agency’s officials are always on the road monitoring and carrying out repairs.
Findings revealed that some of the roads that received the agency’s attention are Malando-Ngaski-Wara road. Argungu – Lailaba-Bui road, Argungu-Birnin Kebbi road. Argungu/Sokoto road Kalgo-Bunza-Kamba road, Birnin Kebbi /Jega Road and Sakaba-Rijau road.
The state field maintenance Engr. Rilwan Usman, said the agency has succeeded in completing all the 10 road projects appropriated to it in 2021.
Engr. Rilwan Usman who attributed the successes recorded by the field office to the support and encouragement of the Managing Director of the Agency, Engineer Nurudden Rafin dadi.
He therefore assured government and People of the state of the agency’s determination in carrying out its responsibility professionally.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92