“Kwara TV is one of the major heritage of the government and people of Kwara State which we are all very proud of”, it added.
This is contained in a goodwill message issued by the ROYAL NEWS Head of Administration and Technical Services, Olakunle Adeniyi, on Tuesday.
ROYAL NEWS commended Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for the giant strides of repositioning Kwara TV among leagues of television stations in the nation stressing that, “With the Startimes and Free TV presence, the station can now be watched nationwide, a development which is a good omen to journalism practice in the state.”
The platform however urged the state government to embark on on-the-job training and re-training of staff of the organisation in order to enhance their capacities to deliver and sustain the new status.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion