Tragedy struck on Saturday in Uselu community in Edo State when a pregnant woman and three sisters were brutally killed a ghastly auto crash.
Eye witness account revealed that the unfortunate incidence occurred along Benin-Lagos express way when the victims who were heading to the new Benin market to buy some items were knocked down by a BMW who driver alongside his wife in the car, lost control and rammed into them while standing by the roadside waiting for a commercial bus.
The source said: “This morning, four girls were killed. They were waiting for bus when the car came and hit them. They wanted to jump but couldn”t because of the sand and side drains” a resident said
The remains of the deceased persons have been evacuated. The driver and his wife however survived the accident.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister