SAD… Sheikh Gumi leads Janazah of own-daughter who died of sickle cell
A renown Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi on Monday led the Janazah prayer on his daughter, Maryam Ahmad Gumi, who died after long battle with sickle cell anemia.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the deceased died in Abuja at the early hours on Monday.
Her funeral prayer was conducted by her father, Sheikh Ahmadu Gumi after Zuhur prayer and she was buried in their family home along Modibbo Adama road, Kaduna.
Further checks revealed that two former governors of Kaduna state, Ahmed Makarfi and Ramalan Yero, as well as Sheikh Yusuf Sambo Rigacikun, Sheikh Tukur Adam Al-mannar, Chief Imam of Danfodio mosque, Sheikh Abdulhadi and Chief Imam of Sardauna Memorial College (SMC) were among dignitaries in attendance .
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Nigeria to launch two more satellites into space soon – Defence Agency
- NSCDC arrests 9 over alleged meter bypass in Osun
- INEC issues Certificate of Return to Zamfara gov-elect, deputy
- Osun Govt explains delay of civil servants’ March salaries
- Singer “Portable” cooling feet in police custody
- Interim Govt: DSS raising fake alarm, ploy to arrest opposition– Atiku
- Yul Edochie reports son’s death to Police for investigation
- Election: Nigerians in USA get permission to hold protest opposite White House
- Github fires its entire India engineering team, over 140 employees
- Ex-Nigerian Minister, Kola Jamodu installed as Asiwaju of Ere Kingdom (PHOTOS)