A former Military Governor of Kwara State, Retired Group Captain Salaudeen Latinwo has felicitated with Muslims in Kwara State, Nigeria and across the globe for witnessing the Eid Mubarak festival despite the security challenges bedeviling the nation.
In his Sallah message, Chief Latinwo asked Muslim faithful to be more prayerful and respect his others views for the development of the country.
The former Military Governor enjoined Nigerians to allow the lessons of the festival to reflect in their daily lives.
Group Captain Latinwo stressed the need for spiritual faithful to pray for our leaders not to go astray in administering the nation.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Aisha Wakil a.ka. ‘Mama Boko Haram, 2 others sentenced to 7yrs jailterm
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting