A former Military Governor of Kwara State, Retired Group Captain Salaudeen Latinwo has felicitated with Muslims in Kwara State, Nigeria and across the globe for witnessing the Eid Mubarak festival despite the security challenges bedeviling the nation.
In his Sallah message, Chief Latinwo asked Muslim faithful to be more prayerful and respect his others views for the development of the country.
The former Military Governor enjoined Nigerians to allow the lessons of the festival to reflect in their daily lives.
Group Captain Latinwo stressed the need for spiritual faithful to pray for our leaders not to go astray in administering the nation.
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo