A video has been trending online capturing Fecafoot president Samuel Eto’o kicking a man outside a stadium in Qatar.
The Cameroon legend is seen taking selfies with some fans after Brazil’s 4-1 win over South Korea in the World Cup’s Round of 16 game played on Monday night at the 974 Stadium.
A man emerges with a camera and seemingly confronts Eto’o and utters something that might have provoked the former striker.
The former Barcelona and Inter Milan star then surges towards the man and knees him to the ground as seen in the footage.
No finer details have been communicated on what exactly transpired, but many fans have had their say about the incident.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants