Former Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II has denied any plan to join politics.
Sanusi, speaking in Kaduna, said he plans to continue to educate the public on the right candidates/leader to vote for during elections.
He also stated that priority should be given to education, especially for children, before the country’s problems could be addressed.
Sanusi denies rift with Dahiru Bauchi over appointment of Tijjaniyya Islamic sect leader
Sanusi said; “If we have those we trust who promised they will work for the betterment of the country, then we can come together and help them – this is not politics. I have no intention of joining politics.
“If we do not educate our children to become successful, while other people send their children to schools, they will end up working for those ones that attend school and that’s the end.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)