The Executive Director Rural Electrification Fund, Rural Electrification Agency Dr. SANUSI OHIARE has sent a message of felicitations to all Muslim faithfuls in the celebration of this year’s Eid- el Kabir.
Sanusi, in the message urged all muslims in the country and indeed across the globe to imbibe the spirit of the celebration which is centered on sacrifice, love and obedience to the will of Almighty Allah.
He said the exemplary life of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) enjoined Muslim faithfuls to have faith and trust in Almighty Allah, adding that with faith all things are possible in the sight of the Creator.
Dr. Sanusi also urged celebrants to sincerely pray for peace and tranquilty in our country adding that with prayers, all the tangible steps taken by President Muhammadu Buhari to tackle the scourge of insecurity in the country will yield positive results.
He also urged Citizens not to despair, as their support for and role in helping our security forces to tackle the menace of kidnapping, terrorism and banditry in our land, cannot be overemphasized, pointing out that demonstration of such civic responsibility will go a long way in restoring peace and confidence in the minds of Nigerians and ultimately bring about economic development to boost prosperity in the land.
Sanusi also reminded Muslims of the significant place of charity during this Eid-el Kabir celebration and urged those who have to share with the poor thereby creating happiness and joy in their homes during this period.
He advised Muslims and non-Muslims to live right and support the current government in any way they can to tackle the various vices drawing back the hand of development and growth in the country.
Sanusi however reaffirm his commitments towards supporting his Principals to accelerate electricity access in Rural Communities across the country.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated