29th May 2021
Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq,
Executive Governor of Kwara State,
Government House, Ilorin.
CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE MARKING 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN OFFICE
In The Name of Allah, The Most Benevolent, The Most Merciful.
It gives me joy and glorification to Almighty Allah for witnessing yet another auspicious moment in the anal of your tenure in office as the Executive Governor of Kwara State.
The first two years of your administration has no doubt witnessed peaceful co-existence among inhabitants of our dear State of Harmony through your quality leadership, humility, commitment and strong vision for a New Kwara State.
Your Excellency, the current administration under your able leadership has made significant improvements in the areas of infrastructure, health, education, youths and women empowerment while your efforts in the fight against the spread of coronavirus pandemic in our state is also worthy of commendations.
Thank you for giving traditional institution adequate respect and recognitions through the preservation of our cultural heritage, participation in cultural festivals of kingdoms and communities across Kwara State.
I pray that Almighty Allah should continue to grant you sound health and wisdom in order to achieve more for our dear State and humanity in general. Always be rest assured of my support and prayers for the success of your administration to the glory of God and benefit of mankind.
Accept my hearty congratulations to you and your entire cabinet on the occasion of your 2nd year in office.
His Royal Highness
Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR
Emir of Ilorin, Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs and Chancellor of Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud