Seven family members of the Emir of Kajuru, Alhaji Alhassan Adamu have regained freedom after two months in captivity.
The monarch and his family members were abducted by bandits who stormed his residence on July 11, 2021. The Emir was released 24 hours after the abduction.
Daily Trust reported that the kidnap victims said to be three women, three male and an infant were released on Wednesday September 8, after an undisclosed amount were paid as ransom.
A title holder in the emirate, Dan Iyan Kajuru Saidu Musa who confirmed the release of the victims, said children and grand children of the Emir are still in captivity.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo