Popularly know as Sahibul Burdah, the scholar who stated during a special prayers oragnised in his honour as he clocks 61, ROYAL NEWS reports.
Findings revealed that Shiekh Kasandubu has been reigning since early 70s with special interests in chanting of eulogies in honour of Prophet Muhammad (SAW),
According to a family source:
Mawlaya Salli wa salim … has become a popular poem here and there in the Ilorin Emirate through the constant recitation of this great panegyrist.
This act has been emulated by various majority in this era, and has been widely displaced by this great Sheikh nationally and internationally, May He be preserved for the benefit of this Ummah (Ameen).
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour of A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto