Two suspected stolen vehicles, a Toyota Prado Jeep and Toyota Haice bus with same number plates have been impounded by the Kwara command of the Nigerian Customs Service along the Nigeria–Benin Republic border.
The Prado jeep was the first to be intercepted and it was later discovered that its number plate belonged to a Toyota Haice bus.
A month after, a Toyota Haice bus with same registration number was also intercepted heading towards Benin Republic before it was intercepted.
The Controller, Kwara state command of the Nigerian Customs Service, Comptroller Kehinde handed over the two vehicles to the representatives of the Lagos state police command for further investigation.
He disclosed that preliminary investigation showed that the two vehicles were stolen.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*