The Kwara Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has commended Gov. AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for approving the implementation of 2015, 2016 and 2017 promotion of teachers on its payroll.
Mr Bello Abubakar, the Chairman of the commission, made the commendation in a statement issued by the TESCOM Press Secretary, Mr Peter Amogbonjaye, on Friday in Ilorin.
The chairman described the implementation as a positive development that would boost the morale of teachers and other category staff.
He said that the implementation of three years promotion of the teaching service workers had been pending since the last administration.
He praised the governor for having a listening ear and for fulfilling the yearnings of the entire staff of the commission.
”This new development will boost the morale of the entire Staff of TESCOM,” the chairman said.
He prayed for God’s guidance for the governor in piloting the affairs of the state to greater heights.
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline
- Buhari rejoices with 90yr-old female Professor, Bolanle Awe
- Ukraine President Zelensky appoints Oby Ezekwesili as ambassador