The Kwara Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has commended Gov. AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for approving the implementation of 2015, 2016 and 2017 promotion of teachers on its payroll.
Mr Bello Abubakar, the Chairman of the commission, made the commendation in a statement issued by the TESCOM Press Secretary, Mr Peter Amogbonjaye, on Friday in Ilorin.
The chairman described the implementation as a positive development that would boost the morale of teachers and other category staff.
He said that the implementation of three years promotion of the teaching service workers had been pending since the last administration.
He praised the governor for having a listening ear and for fulfilling the yearnings of the entire staff of the commission.
”This new development will boost the morale of the entire Staff of TESCOM,” the chairman said.
He prayed for God’s guidance for the governor in piloting the affairs of the state to greater heights.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50